So far my summer vacation is going nowhere. I’d wake up at around 11:00am, eat then watch tv. Then I have my lunch and watch more tv. I’d again sleep for about an hour (I just woke up and I’d sleep again huh), then I’d wake up, watch some more tv, and eat merienda. In between text messages (thanks to Globe’s unlimited my phone is now with me 24/7), I’d again watch even more tv. I’d try to read one of the the four books I bought last semester but then my phone won’t stop beeping and I can’t resist not to reply (hey unlimited to) so I ditch the book and happily text away and ridiculously watch more tv until around 2am and then I sleep.
repeat process all over again..
This is how my vacation is going, bow.
I break this painful routine by going out with friends, malling, and drinking sessions.
I hate routines. I love spontaneity!
Can anyone recommend a good and FREE mov to avi/wmv converter? Or any mov movie editor? I want to edit my videos but I can’t seem to find the right software. Help. Thanks.
I’m craving for taho and starbucks or COD. How ironic eh? Taho and starbucks.
So much has been happening lately that I rarely have the time to blog.
We went to bot’s graduation although we didn’t really watch her (bad) because we just stayed at mini stop and when we went back to the school the graduation was about to end already. After that we went to her grad “party” which consisted of three visitors; me, dulok, and beb. As usual there were lots of photos involved. We also took photos inside her room and freaked ourselves out when we saw orbs on some of the pictures. Everyone knows (except bebang haha) the Japanese soldier ghost story her mom used to tell and that was the first thing that came into my mind when I saw the orb. They (I was so scared to remove the pillow covering my scaredycontinued taking photos of thw window and the orbs were everywhere. As much as I want to post the photos and encircle the orbs, I can’t and I won’t, that’s how scared I am. Hehe.
Then last Saturday was Beb’s graduation, this time we were early so we got to see her up on the stage and even acted as fanatics clapping our hands as loud as we can when she was called. The speaker, as moct speakers are, was boring so we entertained ourselves by taking lots of photos. We slept at dulok’s house because it was already late.
As for my graduation, watch out! It’ll be this November. Haha. Excited. Ok, I’m one semester late but I don’t care! Ha!
Congrats guys! 🙂
I tried downloading photostory 3 but turns out I have an illegal copy of windows so I’m not allowed to download it! Bwiset.
Just got home from Dian’s graduation, stories and pictures tommorow.. 🙂
I promise I’ll fix my layout this (or next) week. I promise.
To make up for the semi hiatus, here’s a semi summary:
- I was supposed to just stay home today but my highschool classmates texted me and right before you knew it I was already at starbucks hanging out with them which was then followed by yet another videoke and pig out session.
- The planned swimming yesterday was canceled. We had a drinking and videoke session instead. I was also on a kalesa yesterday. 🙂
- Last Saturday Dian and I went to the mall to look for a graduation dress and shoes for her. I tried on some of the dress too, we even took pitures. 🙂
- The entire holy week was spent staying home, staying at my tita’s house, staying at my lola’s house, playing 4 in a line, and fooling around with my cousin who I think thinks of me as a toy and not a human being. There wasn’t a pasyon in our subdivision so seeing these whenever we go to my tita and lola’s house scares the shit out of me. It was fun though, and funny seeing ourselves trying to hide whenever the “whip it boys” are near.
- Congratulations to my cousin Ate Che who graduated last April 11.
- Also last April 11, before I went to my cousin’s party, I met up with highschool classmates for a mini get together. The pasta was good. 🙂
- My photo blog’s up but still under construction.
- Now I also want a video blog (is that what you call it? whatever.)
- Aside from laziness, another reason why I was on a semi hiatus was because I’m getting sick of my layout and what’s worse is I keep on procrastinating on when I will make a new one.
- No more Puerto Galera trip. Pppfffftttt!!!
- Soon I’ll be broke.
- I’m soo pissed at someone.
Four Jobs I’ve Had In My Life
Four Films I Can Watch Over And Over (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
4. romy and michelle’s highschool reunion
yeah chick flick rocks
Four Places I Have Lived
2. Nueva Ecija
Four TV Programs I Love To Watch
1. Desperate housewives
3. The OC
4. myth busters
Four Places I Would Have Visited, Had I Had The Money
Four Of My Favorite Foods
1. thick crust pizza
2. carbonara/pasta alfredo
3. sea food kare kare
4. chicken adobo
Four Places I Would Rather Be
Four Bloggers I Am Tagging
4. anyone 🙂
My sister recently discovered a little make over magic called photoshop. We’ve had photoshop for quite sometime now and I was the only person who tinkers with it until recently. I caught my sister changing her hair and eye color and adding blush to her cheeks. hahaha.